I rarely wear frocks. Trousers are usually more my thing. Smart black trousers at work and jeans at the weekend.
But I am going to attempt to wear a frock every day for the month of October. This is because I am participating in The FrOctober challenge to raise awareness of post-natal depression and other mental health issues.
The slogan is:
Rock a Frock in October for Post-Natal Depression
I hope some of you will want to join in with FrOctober too. Here's how:
• Make a donation to our challenge charity PNI ORG UK here
• For all of October* wear a frock. Or a dress/tunic/skirt/skort/cullotes. Preferably a dress though.
• Recruit as many friends as you can to the Challenge – we’re gunning for at least 5 each.
• If you are a Twitterer, tweet a picture of what you wear each day, with the hashtag #frOctober.
• If you are an Instagrammer, put the picture it on Instagram
• Most importantly it’s about dressing ‘up’ and looking good to feel good.
I had a look through my wardrobe to see if I had any dresses. Sadly four of my favourite dresses don't fit anymore, so they have gone to Oxfam. But I decided that this gave me an excuse to order a couple of new dresses from Adini.
I've also got my smart shoes from Hotter and merino wool tights from M&S at the ready.