Monday 9 September 2013

Palissy Sierra pin dish


I'm not supposed to be buying anything at all at the moment, because most of our stuff is in storage until we can move into our new house.

But I really couldn't resist buying this Palissy Sierra pin dish when I spotted it for £2.50 in a charity shop in Stourbridge. The colours are lovely and autumnal. It is about 5"/13cm across, so won't take up much space.

I'm linking up with Magpie Monday at Me and My Shadow, mostly because I want to see what pre-loved treasures my fellow magpies have found recently. Also linking up with the Op-Shop Show-Off at Blackbird has Spoken.


6 comments:

  1. Ooh great find, I'd love you to join in #SundayPropShop too! Link up anything you have found, new or old which you will use in a blog post one day. Or show us how you've used it. So that would be perfect for a recipe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok will have a think - though it might be easier to wait until I've moved into the new house and been re-united with the rest of our stuff!

      Delete
  2. Hehe when we where moving house I had a 'handbag rule' - I could only buy stuff which was small enough to fit in my handbag.

    Course, I just bought a bigger bag!

    Thanks for linking up x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This would have been allowed under a similar 'handbag rule', so that makes me feel better about it!

      Always a pleasure to link up x

      Delete
  3. Its only little so it doesn't count!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and will reply to as many as I can