Saturday 9 February 2013

Rediscovering Duplo


This week, my four year old son has been rediscovering Duplo. 

We had actually packed this away for a few months because our house is up for sale at the moment, but my son asked to play with his big Lego again and said that it was "just like having new toys".

He seems to be more creative now in how he is combining bricks from different sets. I was really impressed with the model shown in the photo above. I love the way that marbles have been placed on the circles on top of some of the bricks. It also includes two cactus bricks, a flame and a brick in the shape of couple of loaves of bread! See if you can spot them.



LittleBuilders

4 comments:

  1. That's a great model! My son is really into Duplo too and I love sitting building it with him, he particularly likes making garages for the cars. I was especially pleased with one I 'helped with' this morning with a swinging door!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Don't forget to take a few pictures of your son's creations - my son was really proud when he saw the photo above.

      Delete
  2. What a great building. I love the marbles too.

    Thanks so much for linking up and sorry for the very late comment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes the marbles were a lovely touch! It's a great idea for a link up.

      Delete

I love reading your comments and will reply to as many as I can